Sunday, October 19, 2008

Late Late Late!


I bailed on Friday Finds this week. I know. I made up for it below...

I was super busy this weekend! I had a friend from out of town come to visit, I had mega piles of midterms to grade (not done yet...like not even remotely), and my brother was in town as well, so I went to my mom's for Sunday dinner. She loved the tattoo, in the way that a mom that dislikes tattoos in general would. I told her I got the anchor because you know, she's my anchor. And she responded with "and you're my ocean, because I never know what you'll bring in." At least she had a sense of humor about it, which is nice. Meanwhile, this tattoo is below the elbow, which is apparently a big deal. But is it really, anymore? I feel like everyone has tattoos or is at least not uncomfortable with them, but it could just be a So-Cal thing.

Now, onto my belated Friday Finds:

It's getting closer, and I figure people might finally be in the mood for this stuff:

This website turns Victorian family photographs into creepy monster photos when you look at them from different angles, a-la the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland. They can do it to your own family photos if you want!

http://www.hauntedmemories.com/


Pushin' Daisies is a shop for all things death and funeral. Want some toe tags?, how about a body outline beach towel?

http://www.pushindaisies.com/

Front Gate has some amazing Halloween stuff for indoor decorating, outdoor, and entertaining. Some of it is going for very cheap now that Halloween is a few days away. Maybe a full sized coffin for next year??

Front Gate Halloween


Really who could do it better than Martha Stewart. Her classed-up Halloween party stuff blows me away every year. I like the idea of supporting ex-cons trying to re-integrate into society, so check out her official site. The store has some very nice party invitations, including these "Mad Scientist" ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment