Monday, December 22, 2008

Dispatch from Las Vegas

Ok, so what are the odds of coming to Las Vegas during the National Cheerleader Convention and also having it held at our hotel? Pretty slim! You know what's weird, walking around a little bit tipsy and having to dodge 8 year-olds that are dressed in ways that are highly inappropriate. Don't even get me started on the "cheer moms." Ugghh. Also, do you know the sound of 10 14 year-olds giggling, laughing, and doing gymnastics at 2am? I do! Today they all go home, thankfully.

Other than that, I'm having a good time. I'm up instead of down, which is nice. And I'm up way too early for this place, but it's good.

Rulingest thing that happened while I was here (besides winning money, obviously)? Walking past the teen all-male cheerleading squad with their giant trophy. They had hoodies that said "All Male" on the arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment