Sunday, February 1, 2009

Funny

Have I mentioned that this lolcat thing has finally hit me. I knew about it, and I was on the fence, but now I check more than periodically. It is the computer equivalent of America's Funniest Home Videos, which makes me laugh hysterically sometimes. Especially the animal stuff. I'm like a 12 year old girl or a 70 year old woman, I think.


Here's to February 2009! We are one month into "Go 2009!" and I am feeling better about progress. I got one day contact lenses so I can work out and not have to push my glasses up every 5 minutes. I got a new haircut and dyed my hair. I bought a couple of non-tent shirts for teaching that I don't have to hold my breath in. Things are good. That being said, there is much more to do.

For February - stick to the diet even more, put finishing touches on those chapters and hand them in, and try to think about getting my ass to a couple professional conferences (anyone going to fun conferences this year? I promise this time I will actually attend sessions and be professional and shiz. Especially if it is in a very boring town).

No comments:

Post a Comment