Sunday, February 22, 2009

Never Underestimate the Power of Jerks

FYI, in the course of sending my checked bag from SFO to Long Beach, it was relieved of one item: my glasses. Actually, two sets of PRESCRIPTION glasses. I put them both in the same hard case because I hadn't even planned on bringing a case for my regular glasses. I was just going to be wearing them all the time. But I brought contacts in the case of rain, which was pouring this morning when I got up to check out and get to the airport. What with the bags and the walking, I decided to wear contacts and shoved my glasses into my sunglasses case. I put them in the very top of my bag and because of the ridiculous travel rules post 9/11, you can't lock your damn bag. So it got stolen. Who steals prescription glasses?

No comments:

Post a Comment