Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Playlist

One of my favorite things about not listening to the radio anymore (except oldies stations, because I'm now an oldie) is that the songs that are so overplayed that they annoy the hell out of people are new and fun for me. Hence my new workout playlist I took the gym yesterday.

FYI I start out slow on the tread mill, then run for about 20-30 minutes, then do stairmaster, then leg weights. It all takes about an hour. Also, I am a musical schizophrenic.

1. Santogold "I'm a Lady"
2. Lady Gaga "Just Dance" - don't front, this is a good song about being too drunk at the club!
3. Andre Nickatina "Holla 4 Madonna" - bay area gangsta shit. you should have this.
4. Chamillionaire "My Money Gets Jealous" p.s. it gets jealous of his jewelry
5. Gossip "Listen Up!" - anything from this album would be great for a workout!
6. Miss Kitten "Rippen Kittin (Beroshima Mix)"
7. Chromeo "Bonafied Lovin'" - the singer/guitarist from Chromeo is my new crush
8. The Faint "Let the Poison Spill"
9. Blondie "Hangin' on the Telephone"
10. Cheryl Lynn "Got to Be Real" - good for any occasion
11. Goldfrapp "Ride a White Horse"
12. Scissor Sisters "She's My Man" - ode to a homicidal tranny
13. Ciara feat. Missy Elliot "1,2 Step"
14. M.I.A. feat Timberland "Come Around"
15. The Damned "Smash It Up"
16. 45 Grave "Evil"

and to slow things down before I leave:

17. Culture Club "Time"

No comments:

Post a Comment