Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday Finds?

Yes, this is Saturday Finds because Friday was spent on the comic and other stuff. Anywayz, here's a cupcake extravaganza!


A variety of colors and styles of this print are available at Jenny's Bake Shop for prices ranging from $20-40

I am into all the different and beautiful baking cups that are out there. Here are some of my faves:

Bavarian Rose Baking Cups by Bake it Pretty
$3.25 for 50

Poppy Baking Cups $5.99 for 20
How about these tulip shaped ones? They come in other colors too. Lulu's Cupcake Boutique


Mini cupcake baking cups are harder to come by, but there are cute ones like these:
You can get 40 of them for $2.75 from Cake with Love


This is a cupcake stand, which I didn't know existed. I mean, a stand for just one cupcake? Why? And then I clicked on it and suddenly understood:

I know right, so cute! Very fancy and frilly. I wish it came in more colors, but the subdued blue is very vintage and sweet. $68 at Whitney Smith's etsy shop.


Made in Lowell's etsy shop has these super cute pin cushions made from felted wool:


Bake with Love
has a bunch of really cute baking cups that are washable plastic like these:



No comments:

Post a Comment