Sunday, July 26, 2009

Next Year

Next year I'm going to SD Comic Con. It's a reality. I'm saving right now. Ok, I have nothing to save right now, but I will! I didn't have the cash or the info that you have to buy tickets months in advance. Whatevs. I'm missing awesome things this year. Johnny Depp at the Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland panel, the True Blood panel (ps, they are selling a real blood orange soda drink in True Blood bottles, for real at HBO), a panel with Eliza Dushku and other ladies about women superheroes. Sigh. Anyway, I thought this picture from yesterday was funny:


Why does she always pose like that? It's like she constantly needs to pee. I feel for her and her obvious discomfort at all things publicity related. Kristen Stewart is currently filming the Runaways movie and she plays Joan Jett, so her hair is what it is for a reason. But why the matching outfits on the guys? And have you ever tied your medium t-shirt like that? By the way, the guy who plays Jacob really bulked up. Mad props to him for begging to keep the role.




No comments:

Post a Comment