Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sweet Finds

I think I'm changing the name of Friday Finds to "Sweet Finds" because lately the whole "Friday" thing has become an issue. I don't know why, I just can't get it together on Friday. Whatevs- Today's finds has to do with Wonder Woman. I'm contemplating a Wonder Woman tattoo that will be pretty large, so I've been noticing her a lot more . Here ya go:

Holly Messinger's Wonder Woman Hot Pants: $20!


Wonder Woman Cuff
in sterling silver for $75

A real leather super heroine mask in blue for only $30! It comes in other colors too.

It may be $50, but it is an awesome apron:


Ok, as cosplay as this is, I kind of dig it. $44 at Costumers Network


There's a whole page of WW stuff over at Superherostuff.com (like, duh), where you can find all kinds of cool stuff. It's a total sausage fest over there, but that's the state of comic heroism, it's full of dudes. I personally like these:



No comments:

Post a Comment