Anyway, I'm moving! To a place that is hopefully not saturated with nautical themed items. I can fully indulge...come with me, won't you?
Hey Sailor ladies tee for $16 at emandsprout/Etsy
>var gaJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://ssl." : "http://www.");document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
Mermaid hanging hook, $16 at Monkey&Squirrel/Etsy

Sailor Locket $24 at Freshy Fig/Etsy

From Plasticland:
Bottoms Up stainless steel water bottle for $20

If you want to go corporate, LL Bean has just unveiled their summer line, and it's totally nautical:
They're $70 freaking dollars, but they are soo cute. And they are skimmers so they will be good for walking through puddles, not that I'd let a $70 shoe anywhere near water:
Coastal Rain Skimmers (other colorways available)
Hmm..3/4 sleeve, cute bright color, navy blue anchor, yep, I like this one. It's $50. Maybe by the time I move and get settled, it will be on sale.
Harborview cardigan
The other versions of this are cute too. I particularly like the whales!

From Delias, marked down from $36 to $10!
Delias also has a peacoat selection that's affordable. It's great to invest in one good peacoat, but for fun colors, I like to go cheap. This, of course, may change once I live somewhere cold.
This was $109 and is marked down to $79. It comes in 7 colors!
Devin Military Peacoat:

This one is also marked down, to $39.99.
I like the low belt, but it wouldn't really work on someone with ample hips, like me. Maybe that's why it's on sale. Get on it, slim ladies!I feel like lots of things on this page are $70, which is ridiculous because I can't really afford them, but the cuteness is there. If you have $70 handy, these are sweet:
Chooka Posh Dots Rain boot

No comments:
Post a Comment