Sunday, August 29, 2010

August 29th

Oh you know I'm tired when I can't even come up with a blog title. I mean, what's that about. I had a good time at our friends' house in Lancaster! We drove through some amazing Amish country, and saw a few horses and buggies on the road. There were plenty of Amish craft and furniture stops, but we really don't have money or space for more furniture. So we decided we'd wait until we could do more than just look. I'll tell you one thing, it was beautiful countryside. Green as far as the eye could see, and a good clear blue sky. Very nice. Lancaster itself was beautiful too, and the downtown is very walkable. We enjoyed some beverages and ate at an Irish pub that reminded me and M. of Stubriks in Fullerton. But I took no pictures. Sorry! I was too busy enjoying myself. It was nice to go somewhere and enjoy the company of good friends and not think about the time or having to walk the dog.

Though being without my dog is tough! I miss him, especially in the night-time, when he's sleepy and adorable.

All in all, a good weekend. Now back to the work week....(I still don't have a job, but I count writing as work!).



Poll Update:

Hermoine Granger is in the lead for my Halloween costume! Bear in mind, this would be the regular replica, not some gross sexy version. You can pretty much bet that I'm not ever going to wear a "sexy version" of something. They usually look tacky and desperate. Anyway, I'm looking forward to making a decision soon! Can't wait until the votes get a little higher so I can get a good idea of what the readers love.

No comments:

Post a Comment