Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Finds

Here are some amazing things from fellow Etsy sellers to help you get back to school (or back to work in the fall, I guess).


I have posted these before, but I still love them:


Apple cozy, $9.50 from unravelme


You can even buy the crochet pattern from her shop and make one yourself!



Reusable snack bags seem to be pretty popular on Etsy. These fang/heart ones are $8 from UldeYrth!



This $15 poster from BluLima "Get Wellies Soon" reminds me that rainy days are fast approaching:


Bertiescloset makes these great laptop sleeves that are cushioned for safe travels. I like this hummingbird one for my macbook pro at $22.99.




Winter approaches, and with it, the need for some gloves. But that makes my touch screen iPhone a bit difficult to use. I could go in this direction:


Fingerless gloves from Xenia Home for $24.99




Or, if it gets to the point that fingerless gloves are not an option, there's always these!


Gloves by NaniMatthews at $9.99




Stitched with a silver thread to complete the circuit on the touch scree, these gloves will do the trick.


This is a nice roomy lunch bag that is easy to carry and looks like a regular bag. At $18 from Diane's Corner.



No comments:

Post a Comment