Monday, September 13, 2010

Decal Find!

Decals as modern decoration have come pretty far. I found a website full of innovative decal designs. There are a lot of options, including color choices, sizing, and re-stickable ones that aren't permanent. Here are a few of my favorites:


99 Luftballons is only $45 for 211 pieces.



Costumes is a bit pricey at $70, but it would be the only decoration you'd need for an entire wall and it would give you a color scheme to base the rest of the room on. Great for a kid's room or nursery.


I love the idea of taking a boring cheap chair and making it your own. If these decals aren't up your alley, you could definitely DIY with paint and good sealer. But at $30 for a set of 6, you might just want to get these.



A more traditional approach to the decal is this Anise set for $65. You can choose from a few colors:

Ambition Killed the Cat is totally up my alley.


I like the idea of painting a headboard, so this $40 decal cuts out hours of work with blue tape and my sad attempts to get a straight, level line:




This I really like, but I think I'd keep the guys and leave the tagging up to M.



No comments:

Post a Comment