Thursday, March 10, 2011

Friday Finds

 A day early!


Have you been to Plasticland yet? They just revamped their website and have a bunch of cool stuff. Some things on my wishlist:


$72 for these midnight blue cross-strap mary janes. They come in burgundy too.




Weirdo Noir and Gothic Lowbrow Art, a book by Matt Dukes Jordan is available there for $25




The Have a Heart bottle opener is $14. I've seen this in person and it's pretty hefty, just what you need in a good bottle opener.
Just $18 for this hot pink mod lucite tray. I really love this, but I have nowhere to put it and it deserves to shine!


Over at Modcloth, this Tally Home door mat is something I would buy! We need a doormat, actually, so it might actually happen:
And now for some vintage things I wish I had. These are one of a kind, so you'd better hurry if you want em! There are a lot of vintage sellers on Etsy, so check back with these shops if you like their style. Something new comes in all the time.

I'd love these for the garden I hope to have someday: Mid Century Metal Garden Chairs, $90 for the pair from Banglespark's shop.

One of my dream finds is a mid century teak credenza, both with the hutch and without. My fantasy home will have one, you just wait. Until then, I can look dreamily at these:




Apparently Fiesta ware made, once upon a time, demitasse cups or espresso cups. Now they are very rare. So rare, in fact, that just one beauty like this costs $ 125.00


Sigh...so pretty!


Also, out of nowhere, I decided I really like milk glass, and I also really like compotes. Especially footed ones. This one here is only $16 from sparrowstation




If you're starting a Martha Stewart worthy collection, you might want to get on this group of 5 cuties from bellachicboutique for only $40

No comments:

Post a Comment