Friday, September 2, 2011

South Of You - vol.1 surf ,art, photography showing Recap




Flyer by Milo @The Spot.  Photo: Nathan French
I put together my first artshow on august 20 2011 at Voz Alta Gallery in Logan Heights. It was a great turn out. I wanna give a Big THANKS to my family, friends , Carlos Beltran @ Voz Alta Gallery, Coronado Brewing company, my cousin Milo and Chris @ The Spot, Bre Custodio, Orange and Park, Kish, Terry G, Adam Wraight, Nathan French, Kevin Ferris, Greg Broadfoot, Mel from The Lumps, Jaime Callaway, DJ Britters , And Emerald City. Thank You For All The Support.



Art by: Terry Gillard




Terry Gillard





Terry Gillard




Orange And Park ... click on the picture to checkout there website.




Greg Broadfoot




Adam Wraight




El Matador




Kristyan Stjerne




Kristyan Stjerne




Kristyan Stjerne




Bre Custodio




Bre Custodio




No comments:

Post a Comment