Saturday, August 21, 2010

lady night

That's right, "lady" night, not "ladies" night. It's just me by my lonesome. M is off at the ballgame for the evening and I think this is the first night I've been alone in the apartment. So, of course, I've decided to have a lady night and do chick stuff. Let's see, I've already painted my nails (all 10), I'm currently wearing a beauty mask. My eyebrows are plucked and I watched whatever I wanted on TV. Though, in perhaps not true lady night fashion, I watched a bunch of true crime shows like 48 hours and stuff.  Mostly I've been doing craft things and eating leftovers. Not a bad Saturday night for a broke gal.

I am actually getting to the point where I miss my evening television during the week. As a broke person, I have to rely on the television for my free entertainment, and reruns of Bones aren't cutting it. I want new shows! The fall season is a month away, though, so I'm SOL I guess. Boo.

I have stuff to write about, concerning my trip to the Schmidts Piazza in Northern Liberties, but I will wait on that for tomorrow, because it was a big let down and I'm trying to find ways to not completely trash it. Anyway, kiddos, I'm gonna settle in with a book in the quiet and enjoy some much needed solitary time!



No comments:

Post a Comment