Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Is it Late or is it Early?


Random Dispatches from Couch Island

#1 - I have for some strange reason changed all of my backgrounds to various pink blossoms, including cherry blossoms. My laptop background, my iGoogle background, and my cell phone-all blossom photographs, which are beautiful, but I don't know what the sudden love of them is all about. What is Mayim Bialik doing now, btw?

#2 - I cried a few tears during Obama's speech. Didn't you? Is your heart made of stone? Is sincerity back? It would be nice.

#3 - People were nicer today, just in general. Keep it going. Douchebaggery should be a term/idea/activity left in 2008. I'm talking to you, John Mayer and Criss Angel and the asshole cop who ticketed me for parking in my own damn driveway. Apparently my back tire was partly on the sidewalk. Boo, I say.

#4 - It's 1:30 am and I am still up from some kind of diet-related insomnia. Conan O'Brien, how long has it been? I haven't been up this late on a weeknight in forever.

#5 - Do you believe in witchcraft (the casting of magical spells and changing physical properties through thought and ritual)? If so, do you think it's evil or wrong or dangerous?


p.s. this movie scared me when I saw it in the theater.

Oh. my god. I just had to update this after posting because after Conan, Last Call with Carson Daly is STILL ON. And he's even more leathery and freakishly thin than ever! Also, I decided I am now officially old, because the band LMAO is performing on Last Call, and I realized that internet slang = appropriate band names.

No comments:

Post a Comment