Thursday, January 22, 2009

Movie Review!


As many of you may know, I have been watching quite a few vampire movies lately. Most recently the Underworld series (Rise of the Lycans comes out tomorrow, so really it was just a refresher). M. and I decided to revitalize the Netflix queue and got some non-vampy related fare. Or so we thought!

We rented Forgetting Sarah Marshall, which I wanted to see in the theater but never got around to. I loved the marketing they were doing for the movie.

Anyway, over halfway through a breakup comedy, the impossible happens. Dracula Musical. Yes! One of the characters is working on a Dracula musical...with puppets. It is a stroke of genius and Dracula's sad break up song is so hilarious. Here's the song without the puppets.



Watch the movie. I promise the Dracula stuff is only about 10 minutes. The rest of it is really funny for other reasons. But the puppet musical thing at the end is worth your time...

No comments:

Post a Comment