Thursday, January 1, 2009

Pink Champagne

Saw this on SomeEcards:
Sigh. True!

I had a great time hanging with just a few friends, though. Brande brought her tasty molten lava chocolate raspberry cupcakes. They look good and they tasted even better! I made a nice dinner (angel hair pasta with sun dried tomatoes, feta, and pinoles), a few appetizers, and we had cocktails.

At midnight, we had pink champagne, with the good luck grapes. 12 grapes at midnight is a tradition in my family. It's an old Spanish tradition that many people do for good luck on New Year's Eve.
Today I recovered for, oh, about 8 hours and never really wore clothes, just PJs. I finally took down the tree and all the lights and the Chanukkah stuff. I hope everyone had a safe holiday. I am still mulling over my list of resolutions. Maybe next time...

Tomorrow I'm bringing back Friday Finds. Watch for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment