Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Finds - Beachy

Beach time approaches! I am so looking forward to working on a tan this year. Normally, I'm not a big fan of tanning, and I know it's bad for you. Whatever. This year, I'm getting some color. And taking advantage of the beach. You may not have a beach, but you still have sun! Here are some things to prepare you for summer:

Swimsuits!

Tuxedos by Stepankaliscious

Heart one piece by Delias.


If you can't fit into the skinny mini sizes at Delia's, Modcloth offers a similar suit for larger sizes, which are really cute!



I think that Coconut scented things make me think of summer and beaches, so I'm accumulating a bunch of them. If you want to shop for stuff off the beaten path, stuff without preservatives, and stuff that's hand made, check these out. They are all pretty cheap too!

Handmade Geekery Nintendo soap - Thai Coconut scented


My Birch's handmade coconut soap


Rainwater Botanicals Natural Sunscreen in Lime & Coconut. Don't the Hawaiian Tropics people have enough money?



Frederica II tote bag
is only $33 and looks great for the beach, and unlike most totes, has compartments for stuff like your phone and a magnetic closure.

Possibly one of the coolest things I've ever seen, this Mermaid beach towel by TinyGreenApples
is$15.

Heart Shaped Lolita Sunglasses for only $11 at Plasticland

No comments:

Post a Comment