Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Finds: Sweet Tees

Ah, the semester is about to begin. Time for back to school clothes. I'm making an effort to dress better this semester. Not better like nicer stuff, because I have always dressed professionally. What I mean is better in terms of being more interesting. Less Target (my go-to place for work clothes) and more stuff you just can't find anywhere. Plus, because the a/c and heat can be unpredictable all over campus, I'm gonna need to explore layering a bit more. I have a bunch of 3/4 sleeve shirts, sweaters, and cardigans. I have cute blouses and jackets. What I don't have are good t-shirts. I want to do the t-shirt under the blazer thing, like professors do on TV. The cool ones anyway. Ooh, or under a button up shirt. So 90s! I'm looking for hot or fun or super nerdy Ts. I do have a reputation to maintain. As an aside, I finally got my evaluations from last semester's courses. Mostly good stuff. A few "too much reading" and "midterm was hard" and one random "Go Lakers," but a lot of people happy with the class and my enthusiasm (read: nerdlove) for the topics. One student even wrote "I want to marry [sweet lady]." Rules! Anyway, gotta think about what to wear...

Here's a few Tees I found:

Tiger Tee
Fierce statement for the workplace, but it can be subdued. I definitely wouldn't wear it tucked in to white parachute pants. WTF?

Then Buffy Staked Edward...The End.
So the Twilighters know where I'm coming from.

Birds Alight at Design By Humans

I like the basic red-black-white color scheme.

Wonder Woman Tee
It's more subtle than the other ones I found with her face and body. I mean, I have her face and body on my arm. It's a bit much with the shirt, but remember, I'd be wearing it under something. I doubt the students will see my upper arm all semester.

Peace, Love, and Vampires!
This is only available in mens sizes, but I tend to cut my t-shirts at the neck to make them all boat neck, so it would work.


Bringing back some X-Files love. Of course, I'd have to cut this one up so it's a little more femmy. Boatneck for sure, maybe cropped a bit.

Got any links to cute shirts? Not boring work clothing in general? Let me know!! I could use some!

No comments:

Post a Comment