Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Eve Feast -The Plan

 I know it's too much food. I know it's overkill. I'm aware that I may be filling a deep hole in myself by cooking delicious dishes. SO WHAT!?

Here's the plan.




Who knows what will actually work out!?

I can tell you that I'm making turron from scratch, which is crazy. Crazier than having 5 types of appetizers when only 5 people are going to be at my party? Maybe. But will it  be awesome to know, in the post-apocalyptic world, that I can make it from scratch? Yes. I told my mother this plan and she honestly had never thought of the idea that it could be homemade. She just assumed turrones were created in labs and sent out during Christmastime, or made from fairy dust. If you don't know what they are, you could Google it, but I will probably explain it once I document the whole shebang next week for the blog. Miss you guys! Happy Holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment