Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sookieverse, Vampires, Nerdiness


Ok, I don't know how many of you are into vampires or the Sookie Stackhouse books, or True Blood the HBO show, or any kind of fiction related to the supernatural, but I was tired of the message boards out ther for this sort of thing. Basically, what's out there are big fannish places where people seem to only want to worship/not offend authors, or super hater places where people devolve into "jump the shark" conversations or Twilight vs. Sookie. I wanted some place that was critical and interesting and full of good folks, so I lurked around a dozen boards, none of them to my liking. So here's my new Sookieverse Message Board. Come by to chat about the show, the books, or vampires in general. I promise, we won't bite.

Sookieverse Message Board

If you want to comment, it helps to sign in and create a profile first. Otherwise, you might lose your post.

No comments:

Post a Comment