Monday, June 8, 2009

MEOW!



It is 7am right now, and I've been up since about 4am. Why? That face up there staring and meowing at me to get up and feed him. Stevie, my cat, has reverted to his kitteny days and decides to wake me up hella early to feed him. 6am was his normal feeding time. Then it went to about 5am, and last night ushered in 4 am, which I still call "last night." This is because now that he has so few teeth, he can't really eat dry food, so he has less food laid out for him. Not less food, mind you, we feed him more packets of wet food than before, just the appearance of less food.

Those of you that have cats, what do you do in this situation? He will meow for like hours if you don't get up. Pushing him and saying "no" doesn't seem to work. And now I'm all bleary-eyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment